Thank you for contacting Soulful Life Therapy.
By requesting a session and/or scheduling an appointment with Soulful Life Therapy, you understand and agree that this is not a medical professional, attorney, or other licensed professional, and can Not give medical, legal advice. Any information or advice given by is not to be used by you in place of any medical, legal advice or diagnosis from qualified and licensed professionals in those fields. Sessions with Soulful Life Therapy are intended to offer insight into your personal life and do not in any way constitute medical, legal advice.
Will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website or as a result of any session or appointment with or any persons or events related thereto, and/or any actions or decisions that you may make as a result, including without limitation, actual. incidental and/or consequential damages resulting from any claims resulting from any act or omission, negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or otherwise, including without limitation, personal injury death. loss of income, stress (emotional or otherwise), errors or omissions. All sessions and services are to help the client receiving the service to act responsible for all their own choices and actions. You must be 18 years and older to receive a session or consent from a guardian adult. Sessions in no way constitute legal, financial, or diagnose of medical conditions whether mental or physical. will not answer health questions or diagnose/treat any medical conditions whatsoever. Consult a medical practitioner for guidance.
Soulful Life Therapy disclaims any liability, to any person or entity, for any loss or damages.
caused in regard to any information, suggestions or advice, provided to you through this service. Use of this service is at your sole risk. By purchasing a session, or sessions, you acknowledge that you have read, comprehend and agree with the above disclaimer.
1. I agree to treat you professionally and compassionately. Your private information will always remain private. Your email address will never be sold, rented, or loaned. Ever. I agree to serve each client to the best of my ability and to always strive to communicate fully and completely any and all information that I receive is to remain confidential.
2. By using this site and you agree that you will accept and use the information and guidance you receive in which it is given... with an open mind and a loving heart. You and you alone are responsible for your actions, regardless of where you seek advice.
3. I am not a medical doctor, psychiatrist, or psychologist and will never diagnose or treat any illness or injury. Sessions are an aid to general wellness and are not a substitute for medical treatments or medications.
4. By purchasing you are agreeing that you are 18 years of age or older.
5. All services must be prepaid prior to your session.
6. You are responsible for remembering when your session is. By making payment to Soulful life therapy
for a session you agree to the following terms in regard to missed appointments:
No refunds will be given for a missed appointment whether the appointment was scheduled face-to-face or via telephone. If Soulful life therapy's office decides to reschedule your appointment, you will contact to arrange the details. Please make sure you understand Soulful life's time zone (Pacific Standard Time).
No refunds will be given for missed telephone therapy appointments. No refunds will be given due to your inability to receive block phone calls. Please adjust your telephone settings accordingly to assure you receive Soulful life's phone call. Your inability or refusal to allow Soulful life's phone call to come through will result in you missing your scheduled appointment.
7. All information obtained through any service offered on this web site and/or any other service or event listed on this web site is not intended to constitute professional legal, medical, or financial advice. Actions taken by any client based on any part of the service(s) received are the full and complete responsibility of aforementioned client. Any information provided during these servi
ces, or any other statements made during same shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
8. No service offered through this web site shall be constituted as medical advice and each client retains the freedom of choice by their freedom of will to choose their actions accordingly. Each and every client who engages the services offered through this web site has at all times the freedom to design their own lives, and to change those lives by their free will at any moment in time.
9. All services are offered only to those persons who are of legal age at the time of the booking of the session. Legal age determined to be 18 years of age. Anyone wishing a session with Soulful life therapy, who is not of legal age must provide written consent from a parent or legal guardian in order for the session to be scheduled. There shall be no exceptions.
10. Soulful life therapy, makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, with respect to accuracy, relevancy, or quality of information or services offered through this web site. Soulful life therapy hereby disclaims any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation:
12. Rates subject to change without notice.
13. Soulfullifetherapy.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
14. Cookies may be used on this website