TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Soulful Life Therapy disclaims any liability, to any person or entity, for any loss or damages.
caused in regard to any information, suggestions or advice, provided to you through this service. Use of this service is at your sole risk. By purchasing session you acknowledge that you have read, comprehend and agree with the above disclaimer. We also reserve the right to refuse service.
1. I agree to treat you professionally and compassionately. Your private information will always remain private. Your email address will never be sold, rented, or loaned. Ever. I agree to serve each client to the best of my ability and to always strive to communicate fully and completely any and all information that I receive.
2. By using this site and you agree that you will accept and use the information and guidance you receive in which it is given... with an open mind and a loving heart. You and you alone are responsible for your actions, regardless of where you seek advice.
3. I am not a medical doctor, psychiatrist, or psychologist and will never diagnose or treat any illness or injury. Sessions are an aid to general wellness and are not a substitute for medical treatments or medications.
4. By purchasing you are agreeing that you are 18 years of age or older.
5. All services must be prepaid prior to your session.
6. You are responsible for remembering when your session is. By making payment to Soulful life therapy
for a session you agree to the following terms in regard to missed appointments:
No refunds will be given for a missed appointment whether the appointment was scheduled face-to-face or via telephone. If Soulful life therapy's office decides to reschedule your appointment, you will contact to arrange the details. Please make sure you understand Soulful life's time zone (Pacific Standard Time).
7. All information obtained through any service offered on this web site and/or any other service or event listed on this website is not intended to constitute professional legal, medical, or financial advice. Actions taken by any client based on any part of the service(s) received are the full and complete responsibility of aforementioned client. Any information provided during these services, or any other statements made during same shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law.
8. No service offered through this web site shall be constituted as medical advice and each client retains the freedom of choice by their freedom of will to choose their actions accordingly. Each and every client who engages the services offered through this web site has at all times the freedom to design their own lives, and to change those lives by their free will at any moment in time.
9. All services are offered only to those persons who are of legal age at the time of the booking of the session. Legal age determined to be 18 years of age. Anyone wishing a session with Soulful life therapy, who is not of legal age must provide written consent from a parent or legal guardian in order for the session to be scheduled. There shall be no exceptions.
10. Soulful life therapy, makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, with respect to accuracy, relevancy, or quality of information or services offered through this web site. Soulful life therapy hereby disclaims any liability to any person or entity for any loss or damages (including, without limitation:
12. Rates subject to change without notice.
13. Soulfullifetherapy.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.